Whether you are working with buyers or sellers, here’s a look at the real estate agent relationships with their clients. This will help you connect with all your prospects.
- 22% of sellers use an agent they have worked with prior;
- 38% of sellers use a real estate agent who was referred to them by a friend or family member;
- 12% of buyers use an agent they have worked with before;
- 40% of buyers use a real estate agent who was referred to them by a friend or family member;
- 20% of sellers say the most important role of an agent is to sell the listing in a specific time-frame;
- 53% of buyers say the most important role of an agent is to help find the best listing for their desires and budget;
- 70% of sellers hire the first agent they interview;
- 66% of buyers hire the first agent they interview;
- 83% of sellers say they would refer and reuse their realty agent;
- 91% of homes are listed on the MLS for the seller
Much of this information comes from the 2014 NAR Buyer & Seller Profile.
Real Estate Agent Relationships [Infographic] by HouseHunt