READY FOR OCCUPANCY! Few units left.
Crown Tower University Belt (CTUB) Filipinos value education above most material pursuits, that is why CROWN TOWER (formerly Crown Sky Arts) is here to meet the home needs of university bound families. As the cost of education spirals, owning a home just a walk away from the country’s renowned centers of learning, will be an investment that our children will appreciate. And future rentals will be popular among University Belt’s students because of the security and the convenience it offers.
Crown Tower University Belt is Polar’s response to execute a building strategy for function, cost and comfort in high Arty-style. Ideal for young, busy groups of people with strategically and carefully designed Architecture to answer the needs of its target market.
It’s no surprise more college students are taking more of Crown Tower‘s units. Why settle for mediocrity when your kids can get the best? At Crown Tower of course.
FLOOR PLANS AND HOME DETAILS
A mixture of commercial and residential condominium units, Crown Tower embodies the concepts of modern, progressive urban living – convenience and privacy and security. Specific units would be made available for business enterprises,to the benefit of residents who enjoy not only the exclusivity of their residence but also the convenience of finding everything they want near.
Transportation and accessibility is never a problem. Crown Tower University Belt is located at G. Tolentino St., Sampaloc, Manila. Right by the time honored Espana Avenue across the street from University of Santo Tomas, it is literally 20 steps away from the tree lined Espana Ave. and the tree laden campus of UST; with the LRT Station and bus stops just minutes away and available round the clock.
Accessible to the following important establishments:
- Malls/Commercial/Shopping Center:
SM Manila; SM San Lazaro; SM Sta. Mesa; St. Thomas Square; Ever Gotesco Mall; Tutuban Center; Divisoria; Baywalk;
UST Hospitals; Fatima Hospital; United Doctors Medical Center; Philippine General Hospital; St. Luke’s Hospital; Capitol Medical Hospital; Sta. Teresita General Hospital; Philippine Orthopedic Hospital;
University of Santo Tomas; Far Eastern University; University of the East; San Sebastian College; San Beda College; Cento Escolar University; La Consolacion College; St. Jude College; Fatima College of Nursing; Technological Institute of the Philippines; University of Manila; National University; Polytechnic University of the Philippines; Arellano University;
- Project Name: Crown Tower University Belt;
- Developer: Vista Land;
- Address: 839 G.M. Tolentino St., Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines;
- Site Area: 1,400 Sqm (Approximate);
- Floor Area: 1,200 Sqm (Approximate);
- Total Number of Floor(s): 25 Storeys;
- Units per floor: 36 units;
- Expected Date of Turnover/ TOP: December 2010 (READY FOR OCCUPANCY! Few units left.);
- Elevators: 3 High Speed Elevators + 1 Service Lift;
- Ground Floor : Lobby;
- 2nd to 4th Floor: Parking;
- 5th Floor: Amenities;
- 6th – 25th Floor: Residential;
- Security counter for 24 Hour security check;
- CCTV at the lobby and key areas of the building;
- Provision for internet connection, cable TV and telephone;
- Centralized Deep Well and Overhead Water Tanks;
- Standby Generator Set;
- Fire Detection and Alarm System;
For more info, please contact:
Noena de Leon
Huttons Asia Pte Ltd
CEA Reg. No.: R018523C
Mobile: +65 8180 4135